Amego Inc. supports people with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other developmental disabilities throughout their lives. Our philosophy is anchored by these core values:
- The individual and their natural support network is recognized and valued above all else.
- Services are based on individual goals and aspirations.
- The most important, influential person within a team is the person receiving our services -- we exist to support and enhance their lives.
- By focusing on individual attributes, rather than deficits, we bring out the best in everyone. Positive behavior is the result of this focus; a full and meaningful life is the goal.
- We embrace multiple -- even divergent perspectives in creating a customized, open, inclusive treatment program. This philosophy means that those who may have floundered in the past, often thrive at Amego.
- Our staff understands the unique needs of serving those with significant behavioral challenges. We use Applied Behavior Analysis and Treatment principles because they create a stable and measurable foundation for growth and progress.