BEST CLINICAL NETWORK
Amego’s BEST Clinical Network offers the following services:
- In-Home & Community ABA Services
- Early Intervention ABA Services
- Center Based Programs
- Social Skills Groups
- School Vacation Programs
- Initial Psychological Diagnostic Evaluations
- Functional Behavior Assessments & Analysis of Challenging Behavior
- Educational Assessments
- Parent Support
- Other Habilitative Therapy Services in conjunction with ABA services
- School-Based Consultation Services
- Summer Camps
Our team of experienced Behavior Analysts, Psychologists, Habilitative Therapists and Registered Behavior Technicians work to help children reach their full functional potential through the provision of evidence-based practices.
Our dedicated professionals will:
- Work directly with your child to develop skills.
- Use a hands-on approach that gives your child an opportunity to perform skills and be rewarded.
- Assess your child’s skills and progress towards goals.
- Focus on changing the child’s behavior by observing and measuring the behavior in real-life environments.
- Encourage parental involvement as a key component of ABA therapy.
- Incorporate parent training so family members/caregivers can teach and support skills.