Amego, Inc. has been invited to be a benefiting organization in The Doug Flutie, Jr. Foundation for Autism's Annual 5K!
And this year, it is VIRTUAL!
We are excited to partner with The Doug Flutie, Jr, Foundation for Autism and many other worthy organizations to raise both money and awareness for Autism Spectrum Disorders! Together, we can make an even greater impact in the autism community by teaming up to raise funds that will go directly back to Amego, Inc.!
100% of all donations made to the Amego, Inc. team will come directly back to Amego.
This year's event has a special twist! Your 5K run will help us virtually get Dougie, Jr. from his hometown in Natick, MA all the way to his favorite superhero ride in Walt Disney World- the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin! We will track Dougie's progress on a virtual map, with special pit stops on his journey. Amego, Inc. would like to thank The Doug Flutie, Jr. Foundation for inviting us to participate in this fundraising event!
To join the Amego, Inc. team, please follow the directions below:
- Go to:
- Scroll down and click on:
3. Click "Run and Fundraise"
4. On the next page, you will choose the appropriate option for you:
5. Fill out the registration form for yourself with your personal information.
6. At the end of the form click "Yes, add this registrant to a team created by someone else" and choose Amego, Inc.